• God will raise up unexpected HEROES. >God can use NATURAL ability for His glory. >People who we LEAST expect are people whom God uses to do wonderful things for His glory.
• Christians who are faithful to God will encounter UNPLEASANT circumstances. >Suffering is not an UNEXPECTED detour in God’s plan for our life, but is actually a par of God’s calling for us.
• Christians must refuse to COMPROMISE our principles in obedience to God. >The approach of ACCOMODATION—“we better go and do what they do.” >The approach of ISOLATION—“we’re not going to get involved. >The approach of OBEDIENT involvement—“like salt and light we influence our world where God has placed us.”
• Take a STAND for the Gospel. >Christians make a FIRM decision right from the start that makes us as people who will follow God’s principles. >Christians are a TEST of the gospel.
• Christians are WILLING to suffer for Christ >For significant church GROWTH there has to be suffering.
Go into your world knowing……. • God is SOVEREIGN therefore you don’t need to be afraid.
• LAYPEOPLE have a unique role in God’s plan for the world.
• You must make a clear cut decision what OBEDIENCE means
• God may call you to give up some things others consider NORMAL.