• There is a serious DANGER in judging others. Man’s judgment is BLIND. Man’s kindness leads to ABUSE.
• God has called a “truce” on His Judgment, it is called REPENTANCE. The Bible always looks to the judgment as certain though not always IMMEDIATE. The VERDICT on the day of God’s Judgment will be either: God’s gift of ETERNAL LIFE. The RECEIPT of God’s wrath and anger.
• The demand of God’s Law is that we be judged by ACTIONS. God’s demand is not to hear His word–but OBEY His word. A faith that does not issue forth in righteous deeds is NOT Biblical faith. God has written His law on every human heart—it is called the CONSCIENCE.
• When you stand before God He will judge you IMPARTIALLY.
Settling out of Court.
• When noticing the sin of others look first at YOURSELF.
• Take the PLEA BARGAIN offered and settle “out of court.” Admit you are a sinner, GUILTY as charged by the Word of God. Put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ and LEAN upon Him for salvation.